Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Target


I would love to post a picture of what I bought, but my nosy kiddies had a half day at school today and are sitting in the room with me. I've learned the hard way that they pay attention to the pictures that they see on the computer. Target has 50% off on there $1.00 items (usually located when you first enter the store). I was able to pick up some cute note pads and mini pens and some other great items for stocking stuffers. It's tradition for Santa to put pistachio nuts in the bottom of our stockings, so add that to what I bought today and I can check stocking stuffers off my to do list! There was a lot of wedding stuff 75% off but other then that just new clearance that's worth keeping an eye on. Quite a few DS games too. The markdown was only 30% so I'll keep checking back.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow, you found DS games at a discount! Nice!
I went to my Target twice this week and NOTHING... not much discounted! I was looking for some PJs for my boys... they were all around $20.00!