Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CVS

I was able to switch my B12 prescription to CVS so I got an extra $25.00 gift card, whoo hoo! I didn't get much this week, I wanted to save my ECB's and the rest of my card for next week as there seem to be quite a few good deals coming up.

I bought:
Gatorade and Sobe Life water 5 for $5.00
CVS mouthwash $ .65
Revlon deluxe tweezers BOGO $3.69
Revlon deluxe tweezers
Nature's Bounty Omega 3 vitamins BOGO $9.99
Nature's Bounty Omega 3 vitamins

Coupons:
-$1.00 off on 2 Sobe Life waters
-$1.00 Revlon tool
-$1.00 Revlon tool
-$2.00 Nature's Bounty coupon (printable if you sign up for e-mails here)
-$2.00 Nature's Bounty coupon (hit your browsers back button to print 2 when you sign up above)

I used $10.29 in ECBs and $2.04 of my gift card, so technically I had no out of pocket. I got back $2.00 for the vitamins and $3.00 for the drinks in ECBs.

Check out centsible sawyer for more great CVS deals.

No comments: