Friday, October 3, 2008

CVS

I had two transactions at CVS today. One for me and one for my mom. I figured I'd post them both since mom's was a better out of pocket deal. The extra bucks you earned for your summer purchases are printing out on receipts since 10/1, so look for that little bonus.


Mom's transaction:
Cover Girl foundation $5.49
Soft Soap $.99
Gillette phantom razor $9.99

Used coupons:
-$1.00 Cover Girl
-$.35 Soft Soap
-$4.00 Gillette razor

Used $9.99 in ECBs. Mom's out of pocket was $1.56 (well, my oop, but she bought me bagels so I'm pretty sure I came out ahead:). She got back $10.79 in ECBs for next time!



My transaction:
Cover Girl foundation $5.49
Gillette phantom razor $9.99
Gillette shampoo $4.50
Gillette conditioner $4.50
Colgate total $2.50
Colgate kids $2.50

Used coupons:
-$1.00 Cover Girl
-$4.00 Gillette razor
-$2.00 Gillette shampoo
-$2.00 Gillette conditioner
-$.75 Colgate
-$.75 Colgate

I used $14.49 in ECBs and my out of pocket was $4.41. I received $14.79 back in ECBs. If I would have split the transaction up I'm sure I could have had less oop, but I can never figure it out right anyway.

Check out more great deals at Denise's CVS superstars at the centsiblesawyer.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I bought 3 7.5 oz Softsoaps tonight thinking they would ring up .99 each. When I got home, I realized they were $2.79 each! I'm not sure how this happened since I used my card and they were the size stated in the ad.