Friday, September 5, 2008

TJ MAXX - My best deals ever!


My deals at TJ Maxx just keep getting better and better. I really don't shop all the time, although I'm sure it may seem that way. I have a small loop of stores that I hit on Monday, and another I go to on Friday. This way I'm not wasting gas. So today's trip included a stop at TJ Maxx, just to see what they had. I truly wasn't very optimistic, since I thought I had cleared out the store of all the bargains my last two trips. Boy was I wrong. I was able to get:

Miken girls long sweat shorts $1.00 (regularly $15.00, I got 1 blue pair & 1 pink pair).
Self Esteem girls top $1.00 (reg. $15)
Cocoa Authentic vintage shorts $1.00 (reg. $29.00)(I should have bought more of those!)Speedo aquatic adult bathing suit $3.00 (reg. $84.00)
Carter's romper $1.00 (reg. $16.00)

All that for $8.52!! The retail value was $174.00. I saved $165.48, that's about 95%. I'm definitely savoring the moment, deals this good are few and far between!

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is so awesome!! I love TJ Maxx too!

Chris said...

WOW! We have a TJ Maxx near us - I don't think I've ever been in there - I'm going to make it a point to check it out.

Jenna said...

Great job!! Were those items on clearance?

Sweetwater Savings said...

Jenna,
Yes, everything was on clearance. They started as red sticker clearance, then went to a yellow sticker. The price I paid was on the 2nd yellow sticker markdown. Happy shopping!

Melissa said...

WOW! That's some crazy savings! I should check out our TJ Maxx sometime this week.