Sunday, September 21, 2008

Times they are a changing...

I think that Internet coupons as we know them may be changing soon. I had a comment on my smartsource post that I wanted to share with you in case you didn't see it.

Hi, I live in the Tampa area and was told by my Walgreen's that they will soon no longer accept online coupons due to the " coupon fraud" that was online. I will take a copy of this letter with me on my next visit. Also, today at CVS I was told that they had a meeting regarding coupons and will be looking very closely at all coupons that they get. They did refuse my 2/$10.00 coupon since it was " not an original" and was printed from home. So... things are changing here in Tampa.

I want to thank Tina for sharing her experience and giving us a heads up. I'm guessing once it starts it will spread everywhere. I have to admit that for the past two weeks, I've only used one or two Internet coupons and they've been with cashiers that I know, so they don't really count. Has anyone else had similar experiences recently? Please let me know if you have!

No comments: