Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quick CVS trip


I pass a CVS anytime I run errands, so when I was out yesterday, I made a quick stop to see if they had fixed the Cristophe Beverly hills snafu. They had!! We all stood with great anticipation (the cashier and manager who had been a part of the first snafu were both there) to wait and see if the register would go beep, beep, beep after I paid, and it did. We all breathed a sigh of relief as the $5.00 ECBs printed out of the machine and I went on my merry way. Unfortunately, I forgot to check on the summer clearance. Oh well, it's not like I'm never there.

Cristophe shampoo $7.99
Cristophe conditioner $7.99
$15.98 - $7.99 (BOGO coupon that printed out when I scanned my CVS card).
$7.99 + .52 tax =$8.51. I had the exact amount on a card from when they fixed the snafu so I paid nothing out of pocket.
After all I went through, this better be some darn good shampoo!

No comments: