Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Favorite Things

I can't believe I almost forgot about my favorite thing this week. Again. My favorite thing this week is my new black shirt. I tried to take a picture, but it just looks like a plain black shirt so I didn't post it. It's not really new, I didn't just buy it, just new to me wearing it. Probably didn't say that right, but hopefully you know what I mean. I was cleaning out my closet, trying to eliminate some clutter, and there it was. So I tried it on and it fit nice. It's a little fancier then a t-shirt, tighter on the top and flows out a bit. I have no idea why I haven't worn it before, but I'm glad to have found it again, I've already worn it twice. That truly is the best bargain I'll find this week!

For more favorite things go visit Sarah's blog at Fiddledeedee.

No comments: