Monday, September 22, 2008

CVS


CVS was OK this week, I've been a little annoyed that they seem to run out of items right away at my store these days. I doubt this is by accident. The girls at my store said that CVS has changed their delivery day from Monday to Thursday night. So if they get the item in it won't be on the shelf until Friday. A little suspicious if you ask me.

I had two transactions today:

Transaction #1

2 - Cottonelle 12 double roll pack $6.49 each
2 - Viva paper towels 8 rolls 50 ct. $6.49 each

- $ .50 coupon on Cottonelle
- $ .50 coupon on Cottonelle

After $13.00 in ECBs my out of pocket was $12.81. I usually wouldn't waste ECBs on something like this, but the sale price was really good (I saved $16.00 before ECBs) and I got $10.00 back in ECBs.

Transaction #2

Ivory soap 3 bars $.99
2 - Crest ProHealth $2.99 each
2 - Brut antipersp./deod. BOGO $3.79
Adidas antipersp./deod. $4.99

-$.75 Crest coupon
-$.75 Crest coupon
-$1.00 off Brut
-$1.00 off Brut
-1.00 off Adidas

After $10.00 in ECBs my OOP was $1.63. I received $4.00 ECBs for the Crest & $4.00 ECBs for the Adidas.

2 comments:

breadbykim said...

Liz, are you no longer using the Richmond $2/$10 coupon? Was just curious. :)

Take care,
Kim

Sweetwater Savings said...

Hey Kim,
I stopped at first because I was tired of arguing at my CVS, they call a manager for everything (unless I get 1 girl that's not always there)- plus my printer ran out of ink:)
I had forgotten about it and need to check it out again, thanks for the reminder!!
Liz