Monday, September 1, 2008

CVS


I have given up trying to figure out my CVS trip. My cashier accidentally had an extra lipstick on my order that neither one of us noticed until after I had paid. Because I had used my ECBs it was a little complicated and they ended up giving me a gift card back. I know the money is right, but for some reason I can't make the numbers on the receipt work, so I'll just tell you what I got and how much each item came to (the total is before Extra Care Bucks that the purchase earns):
Charmin toilet paper $6.49 (.25 coupon - $6.24)
Dawn dish liquid (2) $.99 (.50 coupons - $ .49 each)
Colgate Total (2) $ 2.99 ($1.00 coupons - $1.99 each)
Cover girl wet slicks $5.99 ($1.00 coupon - $4.99)
Cover girl Outlast lipstick (2) on sale Buy One Get One (I used a BOGO coupon so they were both free!)
Suave (4) $1.79 each ($7.16)
After ECBs my out of pocket was about $1.23. I got back $4.00 for the Colgate, $5.99 for the wet slicks & $2.00 for the Suave, which is a total of $11.99 in ECBs for next time (which will probably be tomorrow since I have 2 more BOGO coupons for the Outlast).
Click here to see more great CVS deals this week!

2 comments:

"Deal"icious Mom said...

CVS can be so tricky some times (most times). I feel like I would lose my head if it wasn't attached when I am at the check out sometimes with all the things I am trying to remember... coupons, ECBs, gift cards, CVS card... no wonder no one noticed the extra lip stick - lol

Sweetwater Savings said...

"Deal"icious Mom,
You are so right!!! I always feel crazed at the checkout, and it doesn't help when the line starts to form behind you and you start to hear the sighs!
Thanks for commenting!
Liz