Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What a Blessing

I was so upset about my last trip to Publix that I was in turmoil about what to do next, and truth be told it really ate at me all day. After I posted my Blog I had to take one of my daughters to gymnastics (which is a 2 hour event and gave me plenty of time to stew), then rush off to a PTA meeting (I thought I was volunteering to help stuff some back to school folders, but I think I'm on the board now). When I finally got home I was drained & felt defeated. I decided to check my e-mail before getting ready for bed and boy am I glad I did! What a response I got about being abused at Publix! I can't believe such a bad experience turned into such a blessing. While I am in no way happy that you all have suffered, it was really comforting to know I'm not alone and to hear all your stories and words of encouragement was inspiring. It is really terrible that Publix treats their customers so badly, especially when they pretend to be so customer oriented. Apparently that only goes for customers who don't use coupons. Although I'm not positive on what my next move is I will be contacting them and will keep you posted. I really want to thank you all for taking the time to contact me. It gave me back the faith and the encouragement to not give up. Kim B. forwarded me a great email that she received from Publix, and I'd like to share part of it with you all.

We will always comply with all rules and regulations that are printed on a coupon.
If a product is on a Buy One and Get One Free promotion you can use one manufacturer's coupon on each item.
If a product is purchased with a Buy One and Get One Free manufacturer coupon no other manufacturer's coupon can be used on the same item.
There is a limit of one Manufacturer's coupon and one Publix coupon per item if no limit is mentioned.
Publix will accept "cents off" Internet Coupons.
We will not accept "free product" Internet coupons.
We also reserve the right to reject any Internet coupon that does not appear to be legitimate or does not scan properly. Internet coupons valued over $5.00 should be approved by a Manager or Customer Service Team Leader.

Unfortunately where I live there are lots of Publix stores. We need some competition!! Pathmark and Shoprite are you listening?

No comments: