Thursday, August 14, 2008

This weeks Publix deals

So far these are the best deals I can see, let me know if you have any good ones. I was able to print 2 coupons for each offer.

Frosted Mini-Wheats BOGO click here for coupon.
Perdue short cuts BOGO click here for coupon.
Vlasic sandwich stacker BOGO click here for $1.00 off coupon.
South Beach Living drink mix BOGO $1.00 coupon (from newspaper insert).
Keebler deluxe cookies BOGO $1.00 off 2 (from newspaper insert).
Natures Own bread BOGO $ .55 coupon from smart summertime savings book at Publix.
Kozy shack pudding BOGO click here for coupon (I put Jello as most bought & got $1.00 off).
Luigi's Italian Ice BOGO $ .75 off 2 (from newspaper insert).
Edwards Pie/cheesecake slices BOGO $1.00 off 2 (newspaper insert).

I'll post my actual trip once I go. Happy Shopping.

No comments: