Friday, August 22, 2008

Run to T.J. Maxx


This is why I will never be able to follow an extremely strict budget, I've got to have a little room to groove on days like today. I will try not to hyperventilate while I fill you in on all the bargains I got at T.J. Maxx.

Superstar spa kit - bubble bath, bath gel & shimmer lotions in a nice box $1.00 (reg. $19.99)
(I bought 2)
Speedo girls bathing suit $4.00 (reg. $40.00)
Body Glove bathing suit 2 pc. $3.00 (reg. $25.00)
Capelli NY boys flip-flops $1.00 (reg. $7.00)
Girls fancy flip-flops $2.00 (reg. $10.00) (tag was off so I don't know what brand)
Adidas girls socks 3 pair $1.00 (reg. $8.00)
Poof 3/4 sleeve shirt $2.00 (reg. $14.00)
(I bought 1 pink, 1 gray)
Periscope girl shirt $3.00 (reg. $16.00) (2 shirts in one that can be worn separately).


My grand total was $21.30 and I took home at least $174.00 (before tax) worth of stuff. I only stopped in because I had 20 minutes before I had to pick up the kids, so I didn't even have time to really shop. Imagine what I could have saved if I had another hour to look around:)

Check out other great savings at Super Savings Saturday over at Money Saving Mom!

2 comments:

striving mom said...

Ooooohhhh ... this makes me want to run to our TJ Maxx TODAY! :)

saverchic said...

Nice shop! The spa kits would make great gifts. You've inspired me to go check out my TJ Maxx. :-)