Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Favorite Things

This week my favorite thing is my treadmill. It's an old hand me down from my in-laws, but it works great. I've had it for a while, but my hubby just put it out on the back deck for me.



It's a great spot for it, I can watch the kids swim or watch TV. I'm more motivated to use it too, since I'm outside watching the kids anyway. I feel guilty just sitting there and hop on. I can even finish my workout and walk right into the pool (yes, I did it Sunday, it felt great!). Go visit Sarah to see some other favorite things.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife said...

I just got a used treadmill for $50 but haven't started using it, I'm afraid that it being in the basement will be hard for me. But when my gym membership runs out....I'll be down there!