Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My favorite things

Did a week really fly by already? Check out fiddledeedee for her favorite things post and a lot of other great posts! This week it was a lot easier to pick out my favorite thing, in fact I had to decide between a few! I'm going to pick my new crock pot that I got this morning. My parents gave it to us for our anniversary (yes it's pretty much for me, but my mom knew I'd been wanting one and my hubby doesn't mind). I've already started to scour the Internet for crock pot specific recipes. A bunch of my friends swear by them so I'm really excited to try it. If you have any good recipes you would like to share I'd love to hear them.

6 comments:

Shaunta' said...

You should check out www.crockpot365.blogspot.com. The lady made a new year's resolution to cook from the crockpot everyday this year. She has stuck to it and posts all of her recipes as well as a verdict on taste. She is a regular person like you and me, but was featured on the Rachel Ray Show a couple of months after starting the blog. Congrate on your anniversary and enjoy your crock!

Shaunta' said...

You should check out www.crockpot365.blogspot.com. The lady made a resolution to cook from the crockpot everyday this year. She posts all of her recipes and a verdict on taste. She was featured on the Rachel Ray Show in July. And get this...she has stuck to her resolution. Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy your crockpot.

Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife said...

Check out crockpot365.blogspot.com, Stephanie is making a recipe in her crockpot everyday for a year!

elle said...

i love my crockpot! have you seen a year of crockpotting? she's got some really awesome crockpot recipes! :)

Sweetwater Savings said...

Thank you all for telling me about the crockpot365 blog, I'm headed there right now to find my first recipe! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, it always makes my day to get them.
Liz

Melissa said...

Oh I love my crockpot and YES crockpot365 has WONDERFUL recipes.
I just printed up a few to do... can't wait to try them.