Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kellogg's Rocks

If you did your shopping Sunday 8/3 or Monday 8/4 for the Kellogg's $10.00 rebate don't worry. I did the same thing (I can't believe how many silly mistakes I have been making, but I'm trying to do better). Kellogg's is being really great and honoring the date the rebate was introduced so we don't have to take everything back and start again. Here is part of the email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting us regarding Kellogg's® Fuel For School $10 Rebate offer. Since this offer was introduced on 08/03/2008, we will accept receipts with dates beginning 08/03/2008, even though the order form lists an official start date of 08/05/2008. Please send your completed rebate order in, and continue to enjoy our products. We are glad you took the time to contact us. Your interest in our products and promotions is appreciated.

Sincerely,
James Bailey
Consumer Affairs Department
Kellogg North America
PO Box CAMB
Battle Creek, MI 49016-1986

Kellogg's has now earned my loyalty. Not only were they gracious enough to accept my mistake, they got back to me right away and treated me like I was important. Don't companies realize that a little respect goes a long way? I'm still waiting for Publix to even acknowledge my email from late Tuesday.

2 comments:

cristy said...

I am happy to hear this. I also emailed them about 2 days ago, but have not yet received a response. I was hoping to receive one so that I would be able to include it with the rebate form. Thanks for sharing!

Sweetwater Savings said...

I am including my e-mail response with my rebate as well, just in case. Kellogg's did respond pretty quickly so you should get a response Monday. Thanks for commenting, I hope you continue to visit!