Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crazy Day



Yesterday was such a crazy day. The kids had their first day of school (which went great, all three love their teachers and classes!) so I got them ready and saw them off (my hubby takes them as he drives past their school on his way to work). Then I got ready to go out and enjoy some leisurely bargain shopping, but that was not to be. There is a tropical storm, Fay that was/is threatening our area, so the stores were packed with people rushing to be prepared. I did get my shopping done, but it was crowded and their were lines so it took way longer then usual and I'm sure I missed out on some deals. I'll post everything separate just in case we lose power (it's just rainy and a little windy here, but sometimes they turn off the power sporadically). First up CVS...


I've been a little disappointed in the deals at CVS lately, I burned thru some ECB's and didn't get many back.
Puffs $.88
Puffs $.88
Crest toothpaste $1.99
Crest toothpaste $1.99
Oral-B toothbrush $1.99
Oral-B toothbrush $1.99
Crayols large crayons $2.61
Sunsilk BOGO $4.29
Sunsilk
Sunsilk BOGO $4.29
Sunsilk

After ECB's I spent $1.94, but only received $4.00 in ECB's back.

After coupons & ECB's toothpaste and toothbrushes were $ .49 each.
The sunsilk was about $ .65 each. I had to splurge on the large crayons & tissues for school, but CVS had the best price.

No comments: