Friday, August 15, 2008

Coupon Binder


KingdomFirstMom is having a coupon binder show and tell so I thought it would be fun to share mine. I have each slot where the coupons go labeled so I know exactly what coupon is there.


Then I have sheets labeled with the store name and I put the coupons in there as I'm organizing my shopping for the week.



Once I'm done I attach the coupons for that shopping trip together with a clip and I'm off. If I find a deal in the store that I haven't pulled a coupon for I can easily find it. I just bought some tab dividers that will help me find things even easier. I will admit it doesn't fit great into the front of the grocery cart, and I am considering the move to a coupon box. Has anyone used both? Which do you prefer? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

4 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Great binder! Your trading card pages are different than mine, I like them a lot.

Thanks so much for participating in the Show & Tell! I love seeing other binders, since I never see any when I am out shopping.

Blessings,

Alyssa

Sweetwater Savings said...

Alyssa,

Those are business card pages instead of trading card ones. Thanks for checking out my binder and leaving a comment.

Blessings to you as well,

Liz

Terry said...

Liz, I also use the business card pages rather than the trading card pages in my binders. I actually have 2 binders... one that is used at the grocery store and one that is used for CVS/Wags. Your binder looks great! As for the coupon box... I found that it was so cumbersome to use the box as I had to shift things around to find the coupons I needed while at the store. With the binder, especially now that you have tabs labeling things, it is so much quicker to find a specific coupon... and time is money! thanks for sharing! ~terry

Sweetwater Savings said...

Terry,
Thanks for the heads up on the coupon box, it was a lot of work to set up my binder so I'd hate to give it up anyway. Once in a while the coupons will slip out the sides, and I get frustrated. But it seems a lot better then the alternative so I'll be sticking with it. Thanks for the tip and for reading my blog.
Have a great day,
Liz