Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Think differently

In this quest to stretch our dollars a little bit further I've learned a little bit about myself. I like the challenge of getting a good deal. I am becomming addicted to finding the best deals and bargins that I can. I realized this yesterday as I was chatting with one of my girlfriends on the phone. She was about to buy new school uniforms for her daughter online without using any coupons, codes or other money saving sites. I just about jumped through the phone to stop her & immediately sent her to one of my favorite websites, fatwallet. She will get back 3% of her purchase which didn't seem like much to her. I then went into a whole passionate explaination of how quick the money can add up. Then I realized that how you spend and save your money is an entire mindset. I saw the potential of 3% and my friend saw that she had to do a whole bunch of extra stuff to get a measly 3%. What do you think?

No comments: